Saturday, December 8, 2007

The anouncement

Well I mentioned this in my first post, so I might as well give the announcement here. Of course if you're reading this blog then chances are you're you're among my family and friends and you already know about it. If not then I don't know who you are or what you're doing reading my blog, but that's okay. I'll tell you anyway.

We bought a house!!

We actually closed on it a couple of weeks ago, and because of it life has gotten a lot more hectic. We had to move out of the apartment and in with some family so we can fix up the house and not wind up paying double rent. Also we bought it from an old man and we bought it "as is" so we need to take a lot of time to clean out his stuff. I'd post more but unfortunately the family we're staying with doesn't have high speed internet and I haven't had much time for the internet outside work anyway. I do hope to post about once a week to tell about the more exiting stuff with the house (you know just about anything besides, "we filled up the trash with more junk.") Monday I'll post what we did today. I'd say now, but I'll wait until I can upload a picture at work. It's one of those things where words just aren't enough. You have to see pictures.

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2007 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Egenmay said...

I'm just waiting for more pictures! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home