Saturday, March 22, 2008

Eventful Weekend

We've had quite the eventful weekend. The in-laws came up Friday and helped us get a lot done. My wife and her sister did a lot of washing the walls. My mother-in-law then patched the walls. My father-in-law primed the walls (and everyone else did primer too). He also helped me put up the sheetrock in the bathroom yesterday, and today the wall got patched together. However the biggest thing that happened was that I was finally able to insulate the crawl-space.

It's been one long weekend, it's a good thing that I have Sunday to rest.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Evenspor said...

Sounds like a very busy weekend. We spent ours painting the library (pictures soon). Insulating the crawlspace is a big weekend all by itself. Ours still isn't finished.

 
At March 27, 2008 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Kabaju said...

Fortunately this crawl space is small, about 10'x14.' I still nrrd to do a little more this weekend.

We're also painting right now. A little at a time.

 
At March 29, 2008 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Evenspor said...

Oh. Lol. Ours is under the entire house, so it's pretty good sized.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home